March 15, 201115 yr comment_510187 Hi everyone is any other Corolla radiator compatible with the AE95 (manual)? I've managed to damage mine on a tree-stump. It may be repairable, but swapping is always easier than removing, taking to shop, collecting from shop, and re-fitting! And there are corolla radiators for about $130 on Ebay, which will probably be cheaper than a repair too! Pete Report
March 21, 201115 yr comment_511655 hi pete what area are you in? if its brisbane let me know i can pet you the same radiators for sale on ebay but direct from the supplier. (i work for them lol) Report
March 21, 201115 yr comment_511668 2 AE95's just got crushed at Wacol wreckers, they had radiators in them. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_511923 true? ive always wanted one of them. GZE and rally tires.... Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_511939 true? ive always wanted one of them. GZE and rally tires.... Yeah and one was an SR5 that I hid all the good sr5 bits in when I was trying to buy the XL from Woomba, was going to do the 4agte 4wd thing. Report
April 22, 201115 yr comment_518794 I'm going to jump in and ask a similar question as a toyota newbie, is the AE90/92 radiator the same as the AE95? Is there anything a little more beefy that fits (even it requires a little 'persuasion'? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now