March 20, 201115 yr comment_511090 ok so i'm getting married in 3 weeks and i'm starting to stress about getting my car done its gonna be part of the cars driving the bridal party around... so... next weekend i'm wondering if anyone would be keen to come to my workshop and help get it all together? need people with experience in ke30's as basically it needs putting back together aka window regs central locking interior trims... installation of windscreens etc. no favour will go unpaid with me whether it be helping out with your car.. hooking up paint jobs... powdercoating etc... custom fab as well. will supply beer and pizza on the day. let me know on here or by pm if your willing... my workshop is in lonsdale. cheers, Luc Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_512319 Luc I might be able to roll round and chip in. I'll have to wait and see though, I work in O sully so if I'm doing a weekend I might be able to drop by. Will let you know. Otherwise, weekend of the 16th if you still need work? Should be no problems then What about weeknights? Report
March 24, 201115 yr Author comment_512343 weeknights i'm there everynight... the car needs to be on the rd by the 9th... wedding day and wedding car... throw me a txt when your keen to stop by... 0410 333 893 cheers, Report
April 1, 201115 yr Author comment_514227 ok bumping this up needs help people.... sunday from noon... pretty please!!! also anytime after 3 30 during the week... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now