How Much Oil To Put Into My T50

Corey_wwv

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/38104-gregorys-ke20-service-n-repair-manual/

he may still have it, give him a call.

unsure if you can put it through the shifter hole, maybe. open it up and have a look. you can on the T50.

there is usually 2 bolts on the gearbox, one for filling, one for emptying. you empty it using the empty hole, and fill it up using the filling hole. and you keep filling untill it comes out the filling hole...

buy a gregorys :y:

Members dont see this ad

I always undo the filler plug first. It sucks if you open the drain plug, watch all the oil flow out, then realise the filler is stripped or seized. Used a cold chisel to get the filler plug out of my T50. Whoever tightened it must have had a roid rage attack.

yeh old greg is a good fella haha i have the workshop manual. but it doesnt mention the 5 speed unfortunatly.

anyway thanks all for the help muchly appreciated and just to let you no the trusty four speed is back in and i found bits of metal just hangin out in my 5 speed :S who invited them...