Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wheels

Featured Replies

hello...

I'm Shariff...I just registered onto this site..but i've been browsing fr quite sometime already..

Well guys..

I drive a ke20 coupe 73..

It's getting it's body works done now..

I havin a stock 5k with 14inch rims..the axel n front struts are ke 30's..to make it easier to find the 114 pcd fr the rims..

So..would you know what would be the max size that i can fit without changing the bodyworks or the axel..??

Hope to hear frm you guys soon..

regards..

I don't have experience with ke20s, but the offset and witdth of the rims will play the biggest role in fitting. Do you want to go as big as you can? Or just a set that look sexy?

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

i like the idea of a set that just look sexy...i'm only running stock 5k...wanna build up the looks.. :)

  • Author

Thks Reed...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.