Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need To Borrow

Featured Replies

There is such a thing as the landlord allowing you the place to live in peace and to enjoy it how you desire - the correct wording escapes me right now. Enjoy being within reason though of course.

 

I am a landlord myself and can't see an issue. If and when the person moved out though and there was a large oil stain on the driveway I'd ask you to crank some degreaser on it or be prepared for the removal costs to be removed from the bond you paid.

 

Glad you found somewhere to do it, perhaps moving should be on the agenda when your lease is up.

I agree as above, I used to be a landlord myself and I think it's just tight. The driveway condition is assesed as a criteria of the bond return like everything else so it would be the tennants issue to clean it in the end.

I agree wholeheartedly, I hope its just some of the people I've met that are the minority. My current landlords are fine with pretty much anything I do after I cleaned up the jungle that was the backyard & replaced the broken (broken before we moved in) toilet cheaply for them. I'm in the habit of cleaning up my mess, its my OTHER neighbours (landlords live next door) who complained to the council about me & my project car. So just tip-toe-ing along until I can sidestep any legislation BS :wink:

Edited by carbonboy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.