• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The speedway season is almost upon us again so get along to your local speedway and support them and get a night full of great entertainment. I'm off to Kellerberrin in the wheatbelt for the 2nd last round of the Perth TQ car club rounds on the weekend it is also the junior gala day so there should be a decent amount of car.

• 4 months later...

Just to let anyone who cares or is interested the state title is on this weekend we are sendin down both of our cars in Lapworth racing we will b 2 of the 61 cars nominated i'll let you guys know how we go and hopefully another corolla win that has been the trend for the last few years

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate which car was yours? We had an unlucky run we qualified 6th for the B-main and the top 4 after the b main go into the amain to round the feild p to 20 cars i was sittin 5th in the b-main with about 10 laps to go and i got spun out by another car and they never put on the yellow lights and i never got my spot back so i had to join on to the rear and i fought my way back to 9th so that decision cost us going into the A-Main which was our goal. For anyone with an intrest here are the results of the state title

night 1 results

night 2 results

yeah wejust race in geraldton, morawa. hopefully i get to have a run at pithara and elenbrook before i sell my car. what diffs have u got and come by. what diff did u run at da state title. i ran a 4.11 in second gear with two 185/80's on da back. wasnt to bad but still run out of legs. would had of been great set up with a 3.9 diff but we just can't find any around only 4.33 and they are good for nothing?

we ran a 4.5 which is what you need down here with our big tracks like bunbury, collie, margaret river, narrogin and kwinana. a 3.7 is what you would have needed for the state title but we havent been able to get a hold of one yet.