Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Speedway Junior Sedans

Featured Replies

that car is lance freemans old car

  • Replies 108
  • Views 103.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough..

thoughyour car was going to be finished because i am going to kwinana to watch on the 27th so i thought you would be racing but oooh well.

Yeah sorry about that eh, I'll be coming down to bunbury to race sometime, so you'll see me then.. are you going to be at the drag meet the night before? I may be at the speedway on the tuesday as a spectator, but I doubt it.

nah i wont be at the drags only speedway

have you heard from boggedke55 about how they are going?

Wouldnt know, last time i spoke to him was a while back...

ok

^ spam!

I'm not like you

:hammer:

Did you end up going to the speedway on Tuesday? I went...

i went i thought it was quite goood it was the 1st time i have been there

Yea its the first time I've been to Kwinana, did you race? Haha did you see chris coyles wheel come off :wink: poor bloke, i was gunna buy his old Sunny off him, glad i didnt!

ha yeh i saw that but i only watched i didnt race lucky you didnt buy that corollas are better than datsuns for speedway

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.