Speedway Junior Sedans

boggedKE55

G'day buddy, and welcome to rollaclub!

First of all; mods will probably get pissed off with you if you write like that; me, i don't really care, i understand you.

Second mate, feel welcome to introduce yourself. We've got two JS racers on here, and two cars (including mine) in the build for JS. We'd probably be interested in that Sunny and probably that corolla; just give us some more info :o and all will be well.

Cheers,

Dan.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David Harwood #42 :P umm the corolla was curran shorts that won the state title in 2004 at collie. i got 3rd in my sunny in that but I'm not sure if we r selling that yet, the sunny wats for sale is in the quokka michael nash built it for the Australasian championships when the NZ kids came here and my brother raced it at ellenbrook for a wile before he got too old and now its just been sitting. its got new rings and bearings and the motors alrite coz i won b grade and did half of a grade at ellenbrook with it in a 120y and then a sunny when i 1st started soo yeh its not bad. the car would b a good starter car its got big bars in it and comes with spares i tihnk dad said. give us a call if you want on 9572 6102

David

hi guys umm my sunny that i used in the state title looks like its goin to become a production soon, but the other sunny is definently for sale and the corolla will probably be up for offers after the state title at morowa, the corolla I'm not sure on the price coz we baught it for a fair chunk and we hav lots of extra bits n peices to throw in now like gearboxes diffs heads and that kinda stuff. the datto dads looking at 3000 for it soo yeh :P

• 1 month later...

Hopefully by the end of tomorrow my rollcage will be primered... I've got everything for the car now so its a matter of putting it all back together now... but hopefully it will be all good. I was going to do it all in progress pics but I thought f@$k it i'll post the entire build up once its finished.

I want the f@$ker to be done by mid may so yeah.. See ya on the track :D.

Yes... today I got rid of the parts KE20 i had (ex-speedway car) it is now in a bazillion little bits, and ready to put on top of a car we are sending to scrap metal... also my coupe now has no glass whatsoever, tomorow it will have its roof sliced hopefully and hopefully in the next week the cage will be in :D all smooth sailing then...

Hey lappy, what are you running with your suspension... and what have you done to achieve it?

Dan.

Aight sounds good man, thanks for that...

Didn't bother cutting the roof off today, still got a roof, but tomorrow after school (f@$k, school) i'll have the doors off and hopefully a rollcage ready for primer.

On the bright side, I've now got heaps of goodies off a mid-80s luxury honda/rover to put in my sedan, top stuff... simple shit that will make it so much better. Well better then it is now anyway.

Has anyone got a KE3x-KE5x that they want to flog off to me (for cheap) or give me their spare wheel well and brake lines :D not like you need those luxurys anyway ;)

Dan.

I'm back! considering getn another corolla, but only for bunky purposes... theres a ke 35 or ke 30 in the quokka its a 2 door sedan! rare, but no motor, its worth looking at, if any one has a spare 5k give us a yell 0423 351 272, and ive still got a bit of paint lying around, david harwood joined rollaclub hey?!?!? you have one of the fastest juniors in wa? looks a lil dinged up though...

take it easy dani