My Ke30 Rebuild

kpope18

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anytime mate.

just remember, like we warned ya the other night, they are 4x110, and your 30 should be 4x114.3

so yeah, something will need to change?

either way, nice score mate. was considering putting them on my waggs

Edited by nerfbat

the guy i got them from, paid a shtload to get the holes machined professionally. they are all balanced and symmetrical.

they do look like centrelines or cheviot armorlites originally.

really changed them to an ole skool cragar look, IMHO. secksee

Nice to see alot of work being done to this car. The build is coming along great, looking forward to further posts... keep the pictures coming

Paul

Cheers mate, alot of people would have just let it go in the condition it was in but i thought it would have just been a waste of an awesome car

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

going to be moving in the next few months (F*CK YOU REALESTATE) so not going to be doing anything to the rolla until then, if anyone could help with the move that would be great and if anyone knows of a car trailer i could use that would also help out alot.

Cheers,

Keiran

although i am new to toowoomba (sort of ) let me know if you need a hand with the move as i am doing just the same at the moment (but i am moving from gympie ....sort of)

Let me know when you move as i might have the trailer sorted for you (if you want to share the cost)

ps is the zephyr an original rebuild or a modified rebuild (have info for you either way you go)

Edited by flyinwall

although i am new to toowoomba (sort of ) let me know if you need a hand with the move as i am doing just the same at the moment (but i am moving from gympie ....sort of)

Let me know when you move as i might have the trailer sorted for you (if you want to share the cost)

ps is the zephyr an original rebuild or a modified rebuild (have info for you either way you go)

haha we might be moving to gympie lol and i am planning on doing an original rebuild on the zephyr