Help Needed , Slanty To Flat Bonnet Ke70.

Hey guys and girls

At the moment i have a corolla ke70 (slanty front ) is was woundering if their was some information on how to convert

it to the flat bonnet which in my opion looks alot better. I have already have a ke70 Flat front donnar car ,

but the bonnet is bent so I'm also looking for a flat bonnet to :)

Thanks for the input and time guys :)

Cheers Josh

Members dont see this ad

Heaps of info,use the search function top right of page but generally you need to swap-

panel in front of windscreen

bonnet

left and right guards

stone tray

radiator support panel (unless you modify existing one for mounting of lights etc as they are not a straight swap)

Think thats it but as I said,check search or wait for someone to correct me if I'm wrong!

The dbking had a flat front panel and modified a slant bonnet to fit (trimmed the edges over the lights), looked mad as with the "angry eyes" look.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/46787-ke70-panel-van/page__p__483396__fromsearch__1#entry483396

Might work on a normal FF, but havent seen one.

i'm under the impression the panel in front of the window stays the same... mine seems to fit and i just did the conversion.

Ok,just thought that I had read a post here where the panel was changed,maybe just done for the hell of it because they had it.