Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13B Rotary In Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

In reply to -Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

 

Do you have more picture of the tunnel modification and how you customize the engine mounts ?

Thanks You

 

I'll get some for you but I really want to drop the engine at the front mounts a bit so it sits a bit more level, and its possible that the tunnel wont need modifying, I just bashed it coz i wanted to get it in quickly so i could get it going and do skids.

 

Rocky.

Edited by Rocky_RX70

Hi guys iv got ke20 two door sedan iv just mounted 13b turbo in her just sorting out steering as I have removed originals if anyone can help ?

  • 2 weeks later...

Its possible that another ke steering rack might bolt up but I'm not too sure

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.