Soo I'm New To This Whole Rollaclub Thing..

my boyfriend suggested i set up an account on this so that i can get some ideas on my new little ke55, so ill be relying on this site for help with what i wana do & i will probably pop up alot asking dumb questions - so jus go abit easy if i make a stuff up or say something dumb, cause i am only new. i will keep you guys up to date with my progress & how I'm going & i look forward to getting to know some of you that have fixed up your own rollas..

this is her - my little ke55, ROSIE

post-13628-0-64675100-1306516515_thumb.jpg

Edited by saammyke55

Members dont see this ad

Hey Samantha

Welcome to the rolla club, that looks like quite a nice little 55.

The search function in the top right is GREAT and so is google :y:, You will find most or all of the info that you looking for through them.

Start a new Build thread on your little beast and keep us updated there with pics and all the new little bits and things you've done to it :happy: .

I suggest you start a thread in the Rollaclub Rides section. People are far more forgiving if you are asking questions in your own rides thread.

And people like to help and see progress in those threads.

Welcome and looking forward to progress.

I'm sure Ive seen this car in a thread on here already... :hmm:

Welcome! As mentioned, use search first and make a bit of an effort with spelling and punctuation (and I don't mean perfection, just not illegible text speak), people will be happy to help. You're off to a good start, so enjoy!

Edited by snot35

hahah, yeea my boyfriend suggested i start up my own account because i kept wanting to take over his, so thats probably where youve seen a little glimpes ov her before.. but i will make my own (: & nah i live in cootamundra, reginal NSW at th moment but hoping to moving to th sunshine coast when i get my licence & yeea i know callan aswell. thaanks so much guys for th help so far & i hope you like th changes you see in my baby in th future (:

Edited by saammyke55