Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13bt Rolla ??????

Featured Replies

I've been a bad boy mmmmmmkay :)

i have since learnt there is a public fund (called the non-something-something :)) set aside for people who get hurt like that and there's nobody around to give them compensation, so at least it's not all bad for THEM

 

still, YOUR life would be pretty much over, so yeah

it's only illegal if you get caught. i drove around for two years with a 114db exhaust and an unengineered brake conversion, so i reckon just the bumpers will be right :) :)

 

defective vehicle, think about it

I know what you are saying, and I agree. But for some reason my brain just wont let me grow up haha. In all seriousness though, I just can't bring myself to spend money engineering this particular car, I will be when I build my next one, as it will be not on the road until it's completely finished. and wont be able to pass rego without engineering.

yeah i know what you mean. i have no idea what my next serious car will even be, i just want to have a comfy cool rolling stereo for a while :D

 

we have so gone off topic lol, ahh its all good

haha yeah we have too, one last thing, at least with the rolla you have now, not every second person has one. There is hardly any of them around, which makes it even cooler:)

 

Also handy for moving stuff....I WANT ONE!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.