Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monthly Cruise Thoughts !!!

Featured Replies

hey guys

 

had a chat with some of the guys today when we caught up for a cruise and were thinking about trying to arrange a monthly cruise

probebly every last sunday of the month,

 

thinking it will give every body a chance to meet the members from SA and have some random photos through out the year

i don't wanna have to take the reigns on this but not alot seems to be arranged in SA at the moment

 

if any one has any thoughts on this matter please, share you opinion on the matter. if u think its a terrible thats cool

just let me know so we know where we can go from here.

 

thanks guys

 

matt

  • Replies 39
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Totally agree Ryan. If you wanna go do that, go for it but don't want those antics getting the rest of us in the shit. There's a time and a place and a cruise isn't one of them

Sounds like a really good idea. Only problem is last Sunday's of The month don't work for me because that's when I do all my overtime!

 

We should get a few people to write up some good routes. And run different areas each time. So run south then north then hills or something so that some people don't have to travel across town everytime!

 

But great idea Matt. Corollas beers and bbqs sound good to me :D

 

Cheers tom

  • Author

doesnt have to be the last sunday champ, that was just to get people talking, can be every 2nd sunday, I'm just trying to get the club to do a few more social outings, as i thought this was a club not just a forum, which it seems to be when ive watched over the past couple of months.

 

and yeh I'm more than keen to do a different run each time, no fun always running the same route, and i may be from south but more than happy to make a central meeting spot, for the people from out north.

 

and i must agree nothing goes with a cruise like a bbq.

 

me and a couple of the boys off here had a few good cruises with bbqs earlier in the year

 

and the australia day one that i managed to get together was a huge success with a great turn out.

 

sooooo i guess we wait for people to tell what they want and we can go from there

 

cheers guys

 

matt

Totally agree mate love your enthusiasm it seems that the qld and Vic boys catch up a lot more than us. I definitely think we need to get more club stuff happening. I was actually thinking a few months back about how hard it is to become an acknowledged club maybe like Toyota club of SA or something cause there's nothing like that at the moment

I'm up for the idea as well, just need 3 more months (fingers crossed)

I love the idea of a regular catch up. Been in adelaide for almost 4 years, and always seem to miss the cruises.

Cheers Gareth

  • Author

i thought i might get a few more replys in this post but seems people don't want to cruise any way !!!

i guess we just wait and see

Mmm me too was hoping for everyone to jump on the idea.

I'm keen for it. I can sit down and figure out some routes, Just wondering where people mainly live and actually WANT to go drive. For me, I'd rather steer clear of city roads and head into the hills. Anyone without heaps of power would prefer corners anyways (or maybe thats just me :P )

 

Even if there's only 3 or 4 of us, its still more fun than finding some LanEvo fag boosting up Gorge Rd and blowing you off because he felt the need >.>

 

PM me with your ideas or comment on here again, I'll keep an eye on this over the next few days, as I get my license back in 1.5 weeks and hopefully a KSev wagon by Wednesday :P

 

~Chris~

  • Author

thats right guys, weather it be 4 or 5 of us or 20 its all about a nice drive through the hills

a cruise is a cruise !!

yea I'm up for a cruise once my KE30 is running and rego'd even through it looks like an absaloute bomb at the moment. I'm out north but i don't really care where the cruise is, if I'm avaliable ill be there.

Doesn't matter what your car looks like mate. Still a rolla :D can't wait to get my new rig so I can get out cruising through the hills again

i didnt even know about this section of rollaclub.

could be why you havent had more replies.

cruises sound good to me just need the notice and if its a goer.

chris

  • Author

yeh ill chuck a notice for a july cruise up in the next week or 2 too get people in the spirit !!!

How does July 13th on Wednesday after work sound?

 

If we would all prefer a weekend cruise, then we can do the 16/17th at some point if that suits more people?

 

I will make a few route options a bit later on in the week, or next depending on how stupid stocktake is here at work, or how retarded my ex is about Thursday night.

 

If you PM me your name expressing interest in this thread, I will keep you on the list of users to PM about the cruise, plus post it in the SA section for all to see :)

 

Hope this helps or gets some more looks from people :)

 

~Chris~

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.