Ke11 4Age Engine Mounts

jonh ke11

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Chances are if it says ke20 it is made to suit a ke20 so will not be the perfect mounts for a ke11 and the engine won't sit in the ultimate position. In saying that I'm sure with tinkering you could adjust them to work but don't hold me to that.

thanks abbott for replying mate, looks like the good people at ke conversions are going to help me out but if you have any helpfull advice it on this topic it would be greatly appreciated. thanks again josh- GRUMPY69

Hey mate,

I have engine mounts to suit a 4age to fit into a ke10...they also come with the engine, gearbox, radiator, exhaust etc etc...basically the full conversion. PM me if you are interested.

Gday Lampoon, my name is Josh, thanks for replying mate, i have just build a balanced, blue print, forged internal 7 rib 4a with monster port head, big cams and special grind crank and tvis, ive got a t50 with a 20 spline extension housing. if you could give me any sort of advice on the build or any helpful tips on what i should be doing to make the conversion go smoothly without getting any greyer than i already em it would be well received and appreciated. thanks mate josh-GRUMPY69

Gday Lampoon, my name is Josh, thanks for replying mate, i have just build a balanced, blue print, forged internal 7 rib 4a with monster port head, big cams and special grind crank and tvis, ive got a t50 with a 20 spline extension housing. if you could give me any sort of advice on the build or any helpful tips on what i should be doing to make the conversion go smoothly without getting any greyer than i already em it would be well received and appreciated. thanks mate josh-GRUMPY69

Sorry Lampoon forgot to ask how your 4a ke conversion went and was it a success, would be cool to hear back from ya on how it all went and ended up mate josh-GRUMP69