Cruise 10Th July !!

ke70kid

Members dont see this ad

The carpark of the Big W on the corner of Cross and ?Goodwood? is a bit closer for the south guys, and also means we can go for a trip through the tunnels like cool Skylines... >.> Also theres Maccas across the road for people who need lunch before hand.

Still working on a route or destination, and VERY open for suggestions. Otherwise it'll just be soem roads I know that are good fun and some random place we stop at :P

~Chris~

Now that we have a definite starting point, does anyone have a destination in mind? Or shall I just whip up a route of some nice hills roads to cruise along?

Thinking a rough driving time of about 1-2hours? Any longer and even I start to get bored, and usually the route gets long enough to get lost on by then :P

I'll make up a behavior sheet and a rough guide on where we will be headed and then make up a route map to bring along on the day with enough copies for the cars coming. That way we avoid advertising our location to people who take away vehicles :fuzz:

List of cars coming so far:

Skidz (Yellow KE70 Wagon)

Kiall (Grey AE86 Sprinter)

ke70kid (KE70)

SLO-030 (KE38)

greenmac80 (Green KE30)

abbott (KE1x) TBA

Possibles:

gazzman (??)

ke30 driver (??)

I can't edit the first post to add the list there so it's easy to see.

Also wondering your opinions on other car's coming? As is either other Jap cars or mates cars that just wanna come along for a cruise? Do you guys just want Rolla's cruising, or open it up to other enthusiasts?

Personally I'm not fussed if others come, especially if their car is nice ;) But I didn't wanna jump the gun and invite others ebfore running it past the general Rolla people :) :cool:

~Chris~

Edited by SkidzMgee

Totally that's back section is perfect for a good line of cars and fairly quiet. As far as freeway is concerned not keen cause straights hills and corollas = poo. I say we should up chain of ponds through lobby back way to meadows then Clarendon then cruise back down the hill or something like that's through the hills but doesn't mean others agree.

This is why the new guy shouldn't be writing things down :P I agree on the chainers run abbott, good fun road, anyone got ideas for somewhere we can end up that has food or drinks maybe? We don't have heaps of cars so smaller joints shouldn't get too packed out :hmm: