Vk Ls1 [Dor1E]

dpb

before i got my ksev i was a only into holdens and this is my first car and my baby..introducing Dorie

Model:

1985 Vk Commodore 134 Pack

Bodykit:

Genuine Group A grill and front bar extension, Director skirts, Director rear bar extension, Director boot spoiler, Group 3 Bonnet scoop, Calais side moulds, Calais boot and tail light moulds,

Colour:

Turbine Mica

Engine Type:

LS1

Engine Mods:

Stock

Power:

Stock

Exhaust:

Custom Extractors

Gearbox:

T56

Differential:

3.45 Borgwarner

Brakes:

Ultra Performance Components VT brake upgrade (front) DBA slotted (rear) bendex pads all round, 1" master, V8 booster

Suspension:

Pedders super low springs, Pedders adjustable panhard bar, Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar, Monroe shocks, Nolathane bushes, Nolathane heavy duty sway bar links, Nolathane boxed upper trailing arms

Wheels / Tyres:

20x8 XHP Shorelines 225/35/20

Interior:

Fawn VK Calais, SAAS leather & alloy steering wheel, shifter nob & handbrake lever, HDT floor mats, chrome door lock surrounds, chrome door handle surrounds & chrome door handles, Custom door pods, custom parcelshelf covered in fawn suede, VY SS polished alloy pedals

Other Mods:

Berlina tail lights, VN remote fuel door, deleted airial and passenger side door lock, smoothed boot to rear quater panel gap, Painted motor and driveline, calais electrics, Mondeo twin thermo fans, Battery relocated to boot

Stereo:

TSA1681S Pioneer 6' 4 way 260W, Pioneer tweeters, Pioneer cross overs, TSA6991S Pioneer 6x9 5 way 460W, GM7100M Pioneer monoblock 1 ch 800W amp, two TSW306C Pioneer 1000W subwoofers, 700W Cadance 4 ch amp

Build Period:

6 years and still going

Cost:

I have alot of receipts =]

Future Mods:

Smooth engine bay, cammed, stroked & whipple blown, 9 Inch, coil overs, FR20 simmons

when i first got her way back in 05'

Dorie-Front2.jpg

Dorie-2021.jpg

Dorie-Side1.jpg

Dorie-Interior1.jpg

In her prime 09'

DORIE.jpg

Dorie-Interior10.jpg

2536.jpg

and now 11'

19042011019.jpg

19042011018.jpg

S3000106.jpg

S3000091.jpg

S30000752.jpg

obviously she still has along way to go but il get there..

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

Wow, she certainly changed a lot in your hands! :o

IMO the VK is the 'toughest' looking of all the Commodores, given a late models heart & future mods, even more so! :y:

I see you've done the same thing I have with receipts, kept them but not added them up to avoid sudden heart failure! :wink: :laff:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys yeh she was in street commodores in 2009 i really need to stop spending money on my rollas and get her finished i miss the brute force of a v8 and also plan to bolt a whipple to her so will only add to the thrill. iv got a mate that made the engine mounts for me and also making me the gearbox crossmember and few other goodies.