Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 + 20Mm Track At Front Q'S

Featured Replies

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows of any rack ends I can use in my ke70 with custom 20mm extended lca's

I have heard of using other tie rod ends and tubes to make up the differance but I would rather just get new rack ends that would work

Thanks

Miller

Get a lock spacer, they're good for about 25mm and keep the rack ends that you have.

 

I think AJPS do some extra long motorsport tie rods, I don't know of longer racks ends.

 

Another approach that I seem to recall is RA40 tie rods and rod ends, but you'd want to double check that one.

I have, for maximum strength, ra40/ke30/xt130 corona style tie rod ends and adjuster tubes.

 

They work with stock ke70 rack ends. This is with xt130 lcas which are +10mm a side. I have only 2 threads unused on the tie rod and rack ends. So you could easily go another 20mm a side without a strength issue as the tubes are long and mine are wound all the way in.

  • Author

Pick-a-part here I come :D

Thanks guys

Miller

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.