Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Members Listing

Featured Replies

Hello everyone ;) finally decided to stop being lazy and post haha.

 

Lease, Lisa, Bought a KE70 with a bigport 4age from sydney... except it died in adelaide and after a slight delay and a change of trucks its on its way ... long story... touchy subject... :'( (for the sake of this thread just call it broken it guess. haha)

 

So yeah hello. Oh and does anyone happen to have a smallport their sellin...? :jamie:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFFT HAHAHA LISA SUCKED IN

 

Ahhh shuuddupp steven you big poo.

 

I knew the poor car had been thrashed to death and probably had a bazillion k's on it. So a free rebuild sounds pretty sweet i reckon! So shuuuurrduup.

 

And hi adam ;) yeah well I work for govt so yep, i'll be on here regularly :jamie:

Edited by Lease

  • 4 years later...

moved from adelaide to darwin yay, havent been on the forums for awhile just checking in i guess AE71 went well on the drive up.

  • 9 months later...
  • Author

A big HI to anyone who might read this. As you may have noticed, I am no longer particularly active on RollaClub. While at this point in time I don't own a Corolla (still got the GT-Four though), I still feel the Corolla love, am still in Darwin, and am still heavily involved in the local motorsport scene, particularly motorkhanas.

 

I'm sure from time to time I'll still check RollaClub, but am not promising anything, but if you are in Darwin, check out www.namsc.org.au and find out when our next motorkhana is, and come down and say "hi" to me. I'll usually be operating a stopwatch or driving around a course (my current weapon of choice is known as "The Silver Bullet"), and I usually run the driver's briefing. Ask someone for Adam, and they'll be able to point me out. Always happy to have a chat about Corollas/Toyotas/other BS, and I'm still in contact with the old Darwin RollaClub crew, even if pretty much everyone has strayed from Corollas now - we're all still around the place and still into cars of various types.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.