Rally/Dirt,Bush Runs

t18drifts

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in canberra we have some great roads for rallying :) open to the public too. Speed limit is 40kph abd just like normal road rules. However not too many people go on them but you get the occasional hoons on dirt bikes ir stolen car getting flogged.

I tend to go out early in the morning as there is less chance of coming around a blind corner at speed at running into someone.

Ill agree with above about jumping cars.. Unless you have well setup suspension, sump guard, re inforced strut tops etc, you will kill the car very quickly. My front shocks are stuffed after a few jumps.. Fun while it lasted but not again.

afdfc15a.jpg

I'm currently setting my daily into a cheap rally/khana car that i can still drive everyday. Going ti sydney this week to get some rally tires :)

ok i didnt listen i kinda came across this mud bowl and mud section of the pine forest with my mate we kinda just turned nuts at the sight of it 4wd,s stoped to watch us

post-11614-0-03099900-1317731073_thumb.jpg

I wish I had somewhere to go nuts in a car. Just a massive, flat, empty paddock would be great. We used to do it out in the hills when I was about 13 but it's a public road so we were stopped very quickly. FWD + dirt/gravel = sketchy

were we go there is all sorts of terrain mainly limestone tracks and a few mudy bowls at the bottom of hills :happy: our main issue is dirt bike people parking there convoy of trailers and cars on out favaurite stretch and corners

Those damned bikers!! Hahaha