August 30, 201115 yr comment_550132 Hey, I have a 1997 conquest. I changed the upper and lower radiator hoses a few months due to leaks back but there seems to be a new leak. I believe that it is coming from the small hose which sits near the power steering fluid. I am not sure what this hose is called. It is about 5cm long. Is there another hose which is close to the one that I described above that is tucked away from visibility when looking into the engine bay which could also be the culprit? Cheers Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_550330 does it leak all the time or only when running?? Sometimes with these things you need to get the torch out and keep a close eye on it. You can usually get all those hoses from repco and what not. Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_550335 Yeah it leaks all the time. Would you happen to know what this hose is and what it connects too? It will just make it easier when i go to buy a new one from bursons. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_550343 just take the old hose in and show the guys at bursons and hopefully they will sort you out with one similar. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_550400 Or evan take your car in. They should know what there looking for. Edited August 31, 201115 yr by xr8racer Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_550626 Get a small piece of mirror or something and a torch and go for gold, never fails to find things :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now