Ke30

Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I discovered what caused the car to lose all power for no apparent reason, if you look to where the car's coil resistor is, you will see where my mate jammed the fuel pressure reg, and it just happened to earth out on the positive side of the resistor.

It did it to me again yesterday arvo, and I noticed what the problem was...I have since moved the resistor to where they usually are, mounted with the coil.

And all is well :D

I also did an oil change, and the car runs heaps cooler now, and doesn't ping :y:

post-632-1136418374_thumb.jpg

Hey geoff

Just a quick question that setup did you build it yourself or did you pay someone cuz i think you have inspired me to do something like that on my ke30. No matter i wish i had. (To add to dream cars list supercharged ke30) :)

Hey geoff

Just a quick question that setup did you build it yourself or did you pay someone cuz i think you have inspired me to do something like that on my ke30. No matter i wish i had. (To add to dream cars list supercharged ke30) :rocknroll:

I bought a car with the setup on there, and put it all in my car, about 6 years ago. I actually sold my SC and the stinky weber that was on it, and was going to get a whole new setup done, but the guy couldn't do it for a year, so I used all the old brackets and stuff...the new carby was this other guys suggestion, and he made the pipe from carby to supercharger.

So I guess you could say I didn't really pay someone to do it, and I didn't do it myself.

I have no idea what it would cost to get it done, it depends on who you get to do it I guess.

All my mates that drive behind me, are complaining about red hot pieces of my exhaust flying out and hitting their cars haha, and one guy described it as "It looks like a hurricane coming out of the exhaust tip"

I have to stop every few K's and pull the head off, and pour some fuel in...

:rocknroll: hahahahha, nice call!

All my mates that drive behind me, are complaining about red hot pieces of my exhaust flying out and hitting their cars haha, and one guy described it as "It looks like a hurricane coming out of the exhaust tip"

what the hell is that caused by? or did i miss something?:P