Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cars You Have Seen Advertised For Sale

Featured Replies

Hi guys (and girls), I keep coming across adverts around the place for AE82's, AE9x's, KExx's and other chassis.

 

So I thought that I would start linking them here, the idea being that you can post any adverts you've seen (legit seeming ones thogh) for the benefit of other members.

 

Tonight I found an Auto AE82 FXGT; http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-AE82-FX-GT-Corolla-W0QQAdIdZ310207689

 

Hopefully some of you may find this useful/interesting :)

Edited by ForzaAE92

AE71:

-White

-20v 4AGE

-unregistered

-not sure if mod plated

-needs a little bit of rust repairs to be finished

-located in Southern Highlands(just south of Sydney)

 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20v-ae71-ke70-corolla-/250893753403?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3a6a6edc3b

 

I would probably buy it if it wasn't so far away or had rego so I could drive it back

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.