Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who'S Your Favourite Band/Group/Artist???

Featured Replies

Just a curiosity topic/post,

Post what you're listening to right now or what and who you enjoy listening to.

I mainly listen to metal and bands like Periphery and Animals as Leaders.

What's in your ears Rollaclub?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Camo and krooked's new album is big!

 

I'll have to check it out then.

Can't say ive heard of them.

I also really enjoy Karnivool..great band

  • Author

Circles is also a great Aussie band. Really good stuff.

  • Author

Reccomendations anyone??

  • Author

Reccomendations anyone??

 

No??

Well I'll give one.

Animals as Leaders self titled album. You won't regret it. I just preordered their new album 'Weightless', it's going to be huge.

TesseracT - album is named 'One'. Also a treat for the ears.

And an old favourite, Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream. f@$king good stuff.

ive never heard of any of these bands. (except smashing pumpkins)

 

but music I'm currently enjoying.

 

-The Jezabels (new album is awesome)

-The naked and the famous

-Needtobreathe

Edited by ke70dave

  • Author

ive never heard of any of these bands. (except smashing pumpkins)

 

but music I'm currently enjoying.

 

-The Jezabels (new album is awesome)

-The naked and the famous

-Needtobreathe

 

I'll check them out. I'm always on the hunt for new music.

I definately recommend Animals as Leaders. It's pretty chilled but has some awesome rhythm lines tracked into it.

It's purely instrumental though, no vocals. Which i kind of prefer these days

I listen to so much metal, to much to list but at the moment I'm pumping a bit of

threat signal

spine shank

and sepultura

and then next week ile smash some other groups :rocknroll:

  • Author

I listen to so much metal, to much to list but at the moment I'm pumping a bit of

threat signal

spine shank

and sepultura

and then next week ile smash some other groups :rocknroll:

 

36panvan, I really dig Sepultura. The Hunt was probably favourite song of theirs. Haven't listened to them in years though.

I'm more into the Proggy stuff these days. Check out the bands I mentioned above if you want. Pretty different to Sepultura but a f@$king good listen.

:rocknroll:

  • Author

I've always kept Soundgarden and Audioslave close to me. Not my usual but I do listen to fair variety of tunes. Paw and their song 'Jessie' always get get me air drumming haha.

^^^chris cornell's voice is f@cking amazing

  • Author

^^^chris cornell's voice is f@cking amazing

 

Indeed. He f@$king just bangs it out.

36panvan, Check out 'Veil of Maya' I think you'll like them. Search youtube for the song titled 'Codex'. Nice introduction to that band.

  • Author

New Evanescence album is pretty rockin.

 

pretty much typical Evanescence sound, but better!

 

Haven't heard it yet. But I'll be getting it shortly! haha.

I've seriously been thinking about having a female vocalist in my band.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.