Ke25 Build

CookieKE25

post-14529-0-01378800-1317894331_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone.

Just startin on a build on my KE 25 that i have had sittin round for a while...

Its pretty scrappy but in no rush to get it finished as it isnt and probably wont be my daily.

So the story goes... A kid i used to work with on his p plates used to drive it. I had wanted a ke 20 for a while but loved this when i saw it.

I nagged him for a bit to buy it from him but he wanted to push it off a cliff and se what happened for some reason.

I was a little pi55ed at him but kept naggin and when he told me he was doin it that arvo i gave him the 150 bucks i had in my wallet and he accepted.

It was pretty trashed i think i was halucinating on the drive home from all the fumes pumpin in the cabin...

Its been pretty much sitin in my garage since then...

So i need a bunch of parts which i have searched hi n lo for but no success. I live in Cairns n there is absolutely nothin round here.I need a complete dash and a rear window lock/clip thing... For the interior. I need the three plastic strips which go round the tail lights and across under the boot lip.

I posted on here yesterday and someone wrote back with some advice but it disappeared an i can't remember who it was.

It has a 4K in so i just want to mildly work that n put a 5 speed in.

Body will be stock... Not 100% on colour yet but really leaning to a deep red colour like the old Alphas used to have.

Interior I'm not sure yet as all i have is the seats n steering wheel... I have made up door cards but well have to see how they go.

Any advice or opinions will be greatly appreciated and i will post up when i can.post-14529-0-01378800-1317894331_thumb.jpg

post-14529-0-45748400-1317894719_thumb.jpg

Edited by CookieKE25

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys.

If u have any bits let me know as there wasnt much there!!!

what ever this thing turns out as, anything is an improvment from an artificial reef !! Tell me about it... I didnt even put the bad pics on!!

Can anyone tell me if a 5k will bolt straight in or even 7k? Or is there too much pi55ing around

mate of mine has one of these sittin in his backyard as landfill sooo rusty not worth saving I'm sure i an salvage some parts off it for u

Mate that would be effin sweet if u could...

Bits i really need are: Complete dash. Centre console. RHS rear quarter window clip. Plastic pieces which go around tail lights and across under boot lip.

If u could salvage those bits that would be awesome

Earth strap runs to the dizzy bolt... is that normal?

Also has a bigport maniflod. FTW!

I don't think anything is "normal" on this thing...

Think just about everything has been bodged at some point.

Havin fun though :yes: havnt done a job like this since my old VN commonwhore.