Vt Acclaim

Kid-Ae

What Chirs said in regards to presentation of cars. The more superficial things you can pick on it the better as it draws more haggling for you. Especially if you need to pay someone else to clean it :wink: Really, you'd be better off cleaning up the interior or replacing bits and pieces as opposed to having a really great interior but exterior being in need of care, i.e rust dent removals, repaint etc.

There are plenty around depending on body shape. Seca and Sedan seem to be the more common though, so don't be afraid to take your time but finding a Hatch with what you want you in it :y:

Members dont see this ad

Just a handy hint, tipping it will be parked outside? Steer clear of the metallic ones as they fade like the plague, encouraging all nasty stuff to happen underneath. Think Commodore (as they shared the same metallics as Holden). How many do you see with the sunburn, I see plenty.

I have dealt with that bloke who is selling the cheaper Seca, he has enough parts to build up an e9! His a seller on ebay known as Corolla Mania which I got my starter motor from. Good to deal with but keep searching and you'll be suprised with what you see :y:

Edited by Ben-89

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11611722&keywords=&Range=Price:0,5000&eapi=2&SearchAction=N&__Nf=||p_PriceRange_Range|BTWN%200%205000.0&__Nne=15&__No=15&vertical=CAR&silo=stock&seot=1&__sid=12E913B4CF26&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20903%20243%201621%204294962861%204294962707&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=1&Cr=12&trecs=65

This one? I reckon I could haggle the price to under 3 if they want a super quick sale and get a roady done easy

Now that is an example of what I'm talking about, I recall seeing this a while ago with nsw rego on it, clearly its been transferred over so it should have a good bill of health. Just check for wear on the back rest of the drivers seat, and scrapes on the front bumper. Little things to pick/haggle on. But yes that type of condition is really nice to start with :)