October 15, 201114 yr comment_560484 Ok, so i was just about to install the little light switches things into my 4 doors on the ke30, the ones that turn the interior light on and off when you open the door. But, they appear to different front and rear, there is a small spacer on two of them. Can someone please have a look and tell me if the spaced ones go on the front doors, or the rear doors? thanks! Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560487 Weird, All the ones I pulled out my 38's were all the same. Report
October 15, 201114 yr Author comment_560504 Yeh, very close to the same, i didnt even notice the little spacer until now, its only about 4mm thick. Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560508 The ones in the 2dr I have here done have spacers, from that I'd say rear doors? Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560531 I broke mine :( do you know where to get replacement ones? :P thought this was just OT haha Report
October 16, 201114 yr Author comment_560645 Cool, i guess i will go with front doors no spacers then. I just realised that perhaps they are all the same, maybe i have lost two of the spacers. :hmm: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now