Any Members From Cairns???

CookieKE25

Members dont see this ad

Sortof...

In our little circle we have 5 x AE86's, a few KE70's, a smattering of T18's and I've got a KE20 sitting on my front patio I should really get off my arse and do something with.

Odds are if you spot something old, Toyota and RWD on the road up here, its one of us so give us a wave :P

There's another guy in town with a couple of rotary powered KE25's but he's a bit shy...

FNQ_Rolla has an epic KE35 coupe in the build...

Jesse_B has an AE71 I sold him a while ago he's slowly ruining with primer and a hacksaw...

Sweet :)

I got a AE82 which has been my daily for a few years.. I still drive it a bit but i got a lux so it gets shared... (dependes how hot it is as it has no aircon) :laff:

Got a KE 25 which is in pieces at the moment as I'm in the process of restoring...

So anyone know where i can source parts for both??

Sweet :)

I got a AE82 which has been my daily for a few years.. I still drive it a bit but i got a lux so it gets shared... (dependes how hot it is as it has no aircon) :laff:

Got a KE 25 which is in pieces at the moment as I'm in the process of restoring...

So anyone know where i can source parts for both??

86coupe also has an AE82 daily, amongst other things.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/33663-my-collection-of-old-junk/

Parts for either don't exist up here... Everything I've needed has come from Brisbane or further.

Edited by 7shades

Hey Glen. All the cool people have ae82s, especially the really mad single cam auto ones. :laff:

The wreckers in Gordonvale sometimes have an ae82 in their yard. I've picked up a few bits and pieces there.

All the older stuff has rusted away long ago.

Edited by 86coupe

While I've got you all here... I think the completely unofficial Rollaclub FNQ division (plus a few ring-ins from Brissy and a slightly insane flying Tasmanian) will be heading to the SUPER EXCITING Atherton car show on Sunday the 30th.

Feel free to come along and say hello

While I've got you all here... I think the completely unofficial Rollaclub FNQ division (plus a few ring-ins from Brissy and a slightly insane flying Tasmanian) will be heading to the SUPER EXCITING Atherton car show on Sunday the 30th.

Feel free to come along and say hello

Where and what time are you meeting, before the drive up the hill? Let me know and i might tag along with you all and meet a few other members. (I'll gat back to you, i think that you have my number)