Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke25 Vs Ke20 Offset.

Featured Replies

ok guys well I have recently acquired an early ke25 and today I picked up the first of hopefully two pairs of 13x7 -7 offset performance superlites at a very reasonable price.

now I don't have tyres at the moment but have some organized.

the question I'm here to ask is there any hope in hell of using these wheels without running te27 flares? I don't want to cut into the body as it's a beautiful example of a ke25 but I could maybe bring myself to roll it.

 

now I need some opinions below is a link to a page with a ke20 with these wheels and one with pictures of my ke25. would these wheels sit basically exactly the same on my 25 as the 20?

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/27735-my-ke20/page__st__75

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/35097-beautiful-ke25/

 

cheers Tom

The KE25 steering, track, guard clearance etc etc is the same as a KE20 (if that's what you're asking :hmm: )

Here's a thread of my car with 14x6 185x60 tires. I've got the offset in there somewhere... I think 12mm positive??

 

You can see some pics with and without flares on and measurements of the guard clearance.

 

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/11909-ke-25-3sge-pics/page__st__30__p__182824__hl__%2B3sge+%2Bke25__fromsearch__1#entry182824

 

 

Rob

  • Author

I did actually read through your thread this morning to try and get a rough idea of how it'd look.

I'd love to run no flares but the police would frown upon it undoubtedly.

 

wish someone had the capability to photoshop the wheels and flares on the 25!

I did try 13x7 -7 offset on the rear of my ke25 and on a ke20. They stick out about 1inch outside the guard. You need flares my friend or shorten your diff and tubb it

Don't cut those beautiful guards!

 

The fronts will stick out about 25-30mm while the rears about 15mm, so probably pushing it a little for a daily even with alot of stretch.

 

Also with flares they wont look aggressive unless you use spacers.

 

So if you haven't purchased them yet try to find something that will fit perfect!

  • Author

ah but I bought a pair already and I don't wanna cut it either :(

 

swap me your 26 :) haha

  • 3 years later...

So guys what is the best offset for a KE25 whilst retaining stock guards.

 

I would like to have it sitting fairly flush, neat but nothing too mexican.

 

+7 work?

Would something like this work?

post-15586-0-83946700-1433199339_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.