December 12, 200520 yr comment_88407 Hi guys, this is more a bullshit bragging thing but i thought i would park 2 race cars out the front of the workshop today, and i stood there and watched peoples reaction as they drove past, i reckon at least 2 out of 3 blokes rubber neck at them like they have just seen Pammy anderson topless!!! I'm loving it. It will be interesting to see if it makes for more business??? What you reckon?? Pic attached!! Trav Report
December 12, 200520 yr Author comment_88412 Haha cool Is that a Sunny Coupe? Yep, i built it for a customer last year and have it here for a while doing promo stuff with it and changing some set-up on it. Edited December 12, 200520 yr by TRAV-KE55 Report
December 13, 200520 yr comment_88421 You guys arent' in ballarat by any chance are you? the name rings a bell for some reason. Report
December 13, 200520 yr Author comment_88448 You guys arent' in ballarat by any chance are you? the name rings a bell for some reason. Nope, I'm in Shepparton but done alot of work for Skinners in Bendigo last year (ipra sunny & ipra datto 1600), I also have a little bit to do with Bendigo car club. Trav Report
December 13, 200520 yr comment_88474 Nope, I'm in Shepparton but done alot of work for Skinners in Bendigo last year (ipra sunny & ipra datto 1600), I also have a little bit to do with Bendigo car club. So your responsible for the Skinners 1600 - damn that thing is quick Report
December 13, 200520 yr Author comment_88500 So your responsible for the Skinners 1600 - damn that thing is quick Yep thats the one. Youve obviously seen it round the traps??? Do you race as well?? Report
December 13, 200520 yr comment_88693 Yeah - it beat me at the Bendigo Sale Yards a while back (3rd outright was all I could get on the day :) ) Report
December 14, 200520 yr Author comment_88741 Yeah - it beat me at the Bendigo Sale Yards a while back (3rd outright was all I could get on the day :) ) How long ago at the saleyards?? Both tony and i competed at easter in the sunny and last weekend in the sunny and the 1600. What car where you in? Trav Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now