Eaton M90 On A 5K Too Big?

YLD 10S

Members dont see this ad

Since it's EFI, why not go with liquid injection LPG apparently LPG is awesome with boosted applications.

Shop doing my car built top 3 LPG powered cars in the country if not the world. Injection kits will cost around 3.5-4k. Its good stuff high octane but will burn hotter in the chamber which is an issue with the "k" heads. IMO I'd go E85 tunes like methanol.

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

Since it's EFI, why not go with liquid injection LPG apparently LPG is awesome with boosted applications.

Sausage fuel also has a high chance of combustion in the manifold, when too much pressure builds up,

Its a tricky setup, but does work

Its a tricky setup, but does work

Yep it's full on witch craft!!

I haven't seen any of the injection kits make power YET!

A mate used to do injection kits. The MOST they ever made with it was 350(ish)rwkw on a s/c ls1. Guy I'm using for my 5kte manifolds is making over 600rwkw with a GRA carby and an ecu controlling ignition.

Back to OT Ben you will need a blower cam for this puppy. Do you have one yet? Might be able to sort you out.

Stu.

Yep it's full on witch craft!!

I haven't seen any of the injection kits make power YET!

A mate used to do injection kits. The MOST they ever made with it was 350(ish)rwkw on a s/c ls1. Guy I'm using for my 5kte manifolds is making over 600rwkw with a GRA carby and an ecu controlling ignition.

Back to OT Ben you will need a blower cam for this puppy. Do you have one yet? Might be able to sort you out.

Stu.

I am in interest of a cam! :D