October 26, 201114 yr comment_562801 http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=190579249615&index=20&nav=SEARCH&nid=77327481008 are these gt shocks a good for my ke70 seeing as I've got lowered king springs and it's still s bit bumpy , should I get these? and if so should I get front shocks aswell? please help me :$ thanks guys Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_562802 I think they would be standard ride height. Edited October 26, 201114 yr by Spencer Report
October 26, 201114 yr Author comment_562806 so what kinda shocks fit lowered king springs?? thanks man Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_562826 You need to ask Kings what shocks suit your springs. It will vary from car to car. If not, you need to take your springs (or measure them, or get rates off Kings) and current shocks to a shock shop that has a shock testing machine. Then a tech there can calculate you a shock rate to suit the springs AND a shock length that will suit the springs and bump stops. If your shock is too long it will be smashed when you bottom the suspension over one of Australia's famous potholes. Altezzaclub went to an evening lecture at Koni in Auckland, and it was fascinating. They can make a lowered, stiff car ride without jolting. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now