Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Disc Brake Rear Ke20

Featured Replies

Question, What disc brake rear end do I use to I keep the 4 stud rear end and the 13x7 superlites, is this achievable??? :blinks: :blinks: :blinks: :blinks: :blinks: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

post-637-0-46154600-1319976783_thumb.jpg

you could try a AE86 setup, or even adapt the R31 skyline/pintara setup like a lot of people do, but i believe both require a 14 inch rim, it would be very much a case of trying on your wheel on one of the above setups to see how it sits.

AE86 will handle 13", I'm pretty sure they're 13" from factory. It will need to be shortened though. I think that will be your main challenge, there won't be too many diffs that aren't too wide. Cool 20 though.

only problem is ae86 = 4x114.3 and ke20 = 4x110.

 

I got a hilux LSD disc brake diff with 4x110 stud pattern. I can fit a 14" rim, not sure about 13" but its only the brakes

  • Author

only problem is ae86 = 4x114.3 and ke20 = 4x110.

 

I got a hilux LSD disc brake diff with 4x110 stud pattern. I can fit a 14" rim, not sure about 13" but its only the brakes

already converted the stud pattern to 114.3 and the diff ratio is 3.7:1, would really like to keep it and convert the drum to disc. i'll give the 86 disc idea a go and let you know, the hilux diff would be awsome, when you say "I got" is that anything like "I'm selling" !!!!!

Edited by rockinrolla

  • 4 years later...
  • Author

Found R31 LSD rear end, my 13x7s fit on just. Now all I need is to cut it down to size, thanks guys.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.