October 30, 201114 yr comment_563518 Hi guys, Firstly I'm in surfers paradise Qld. I have a fwd 4age engine. Want some one to fit it in my ke70. Don't have cross members, tailshaft, rwd manifolds or anything else that is needed to make it happen... I'd like to do it myself eventually when I get all the parts, but At the moment have no garage or place to do it. Any info on business or wicked backyard bandits in the know how that is equip for the job would be appreciated. Thanks guys, Scott. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_563528 Hi scott, Firstly collect all you need, no point looking into a job you don't have all the stuff to do! After that id be looking into some of the performance workshops and seeing whos done this swap before. its not particularly hard. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_563550 If you take what you have somewhere, they wont go searching out for the parts you need from a wreckers. unless they knowledgable in early corollas (highly unlikely), they will just start making custom stuff to make it work, cross members, tailshaft, manifolds etc. it will turn into a VERY expensive excercise. a 4age into a ke70 can be a bolt in conversion, just find all the right parts and away you go. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now