November 11, 201114 yr comment_565614 putting new indicators on my ke15 ('68) it had previously two different types of indicator , one fat and one thin . i have a set of each to put on ( i prefer the thin ones) .....any body have any idea of what is the original?? Edited November 11, 201114 yr by drewsith Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_565615 As far as I'm aware the 67/early 68 models had the thin ones, the later KE10B/KE11 had the larger. Please correct me if I'm wrong peoples :) Edit: My car is a 67 but my quarter panels are off a KE11 so I have to modify the mounting hole slightly to fit the set of early lights I've got for her. Edited November 11, 201114 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_565649 My untouched 4/69 KE15 has the fat ones. Edit, per the parts manual, there were two styles across KE1x's, and they changed December 1968 Edited November 11, 201114 yr by parrot Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now