Dave'S Rabbit

Stenzel

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ca18's get a bad rap, But i love them! Everyone goes "oh, they'll blow up just get an sr20 bro" Once you put ARP head studs in them and sensible mods they love life!

A friends brother has one in his 720 ute, 16psi on stock internals, exty gate, fmic, haltech etc has been thrashed, literally everyday for almost 3 years and it's still together! Meanwhile, sr's... :rolls:

Exactly,

My mate has pretty much everything you listed, except a microtech (:P) which also gets a bad rap. Been boosted on 13psi+ can't think of the turbo ATM and is fine. We have had a few problems with the tune though but it is going to be booked into T.A.S after his holidays to get it fully sorted.

Though there is a 4age at the gold coast for sale which I am tempted about,...

And sorry Keiran, Zowie already got in :)

I do have some other parts, I feel sort of bad selling them as I got them with the car from Zowie, but I have spae difs, few seats etc if you need them Keiran. Sorry I didn't get a chance to come down and see you.

Edited by Stenzel

I just bought two ca18dets,

Already have them stripped, ready for a rebuild :laff: (I will post pictures when I can find my camera memory card :bash: )

Got them for a steal :D

Yeah Kieran, I have your # Ill give you a text/call in the next few days. If you get the 5k I have a 5 speed gearbox out of a ke70.

Also was nice to meet everyone that I met today. Thanks heaps Zowie i really enjoyed it.

Dave

Edited by Stenzel