34 Adm

Kezzar

Hey guys and girls i recently got a 34ADM DGEV weber from a XF for free from a work mate, i plan on rebuilding it, yes i know, its pretty big carb for a stock 4k, but obviously i plan to tune it, but so far looking for recommended jetting for a 34adm suiting 1300cc engine is very hard, so i am referring to what jets people use to tune 32/36 due to the fact they are quite identical carburetors and have the same jets.

These are the jets I've summed up, I'm looking at ordering these.

Primary main jet = 125, Air corrector = 180, Emulsion tube = F50, Idle jet = 55

Secondary main = 130, Air corrector = 195, Emulsion tube = F66, Idle jet = 50

please help through opinions and Jets you used or even some helpful information.

thanks, kezzar :D

Edited by Kezzar

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its difficult.. Iv turbocharged my 4k and used a 34 webber but to get the mixtures where I want them iv had to put a 165 Primary and solder the air corrector and re-drill to 100.

I'm running 13-15psi at the manifold, its a good carbie once set up right.

Mine is still not perfect but its much better. I found in experience and speaking to a few tuners (As well as Webber performance Australia), being such a big carby you will struggle to suck fuel out of the secondaries if you snap the throttle open at low rpm. Which is exactly what was occurring. Itd just lean out and bog down.

It just does not have enough airflow to draw the fuel in, I actually disabled my secondaries because it was causing problems.

Iv nearly got it 100% mixture wise, just need a dyno to test over a wider range. Might need to tinker with the float level.

The main advantage is there are tonns of books on them given they were used in the XF.