4A Silvertop 20 V Clutch.

adelk

hay guys

I'm having problems finding out the specifics to order my clutch. this is because Ive bought a 20v. with no gearbox which means no clutch no flywheel. to know what size i need. I'm putting the engine into my current 4afe 101. from what info Ive gotten I'm currently running a 215 mm clutch. I'm going to keep my current c50 gearbox till i get extra cash to waste on the gearbox. what Ive been told by auto barn their provider. said the silver top comes in 200 and 215 and i got no idea which one i need.

maybe when they look it doesnt say silver top just says 20v. which means if I'm right 1 size is for the black top and the other is for the silver top could i be right ?

please give me some help all i need is the clutch n flywheel and i can rip out the old and replace with the new.

thanks guys much appreciated !

Members dont see this ad

Wouldn't you just need to buy a 20v flywheel and the get a clutch to suit that? I thought all 20v clutches were 215mm(sometimes called 212mm).

Actually you could probably use any 4AGE flywheel and buy a clutch to suit that flywheel, but 20v flywheels are lighter if I recall correctly.

Edit: This may be helpful http://s-86.com/s-flywheels.html

Edited by rianwest

so now i find out cuz I'm putting a turbo on my 4age they can't find a clutch for it :/ wouldnt a heavy duty one be fine. they say their clutches will wear out in 3-4 months with a standard bolt on turbo. and apparently they don't have flywheels to marry up to a 4age cltuch :/ wtf lol haha

step one. Stop dealing with autobarn! I mean seriously who goes to autobarn and actually expects them to have a clue wtf!

If your buying a clutch and flywheel go to a clutch place if your buying seat covers or stickers or anodized anything go to autobarn. Try ABS or something similar. The good thing about this is when they tell you something it might possible have the tiniest piece of truth to it lol.

Edited by cerby