Ke10 Paint Choices From 1969

Some may have seen this before, I can't remember where I copied it from, can't find actual color codes. Mine was Diana Olive, been working on painting it white but I see too many white ones, it does look sweet in white. Now I'm thinking either back to original, a dark charcoal gray, or black. Most likely back to olive although it kind of made me think they used leftover Army green with a gloss added.

Body colors based on a Classic Mythology theme

To maintain the radiance of a new vehicle at all times, the world's most advanced and somewhat rare technology was adopted, namely, an electrostatic coating was added to the electrophoretic coating of the body. The names of the body colors were selected to immediately bring the color to mind to any person and to be well suited for vehicles used throughout the world. After anguishing over the names for some time, the team finally came upon the idea of using the names of Greek and Roman gods and heroes, which are known worldwide, to conjure up images of magnificent dramas of nature, fragrant beauty and culture.

Aphrodite White

A vivid, pure white that expresses the love, beauty and purity of the goddess of love.

Zeus Blue

An impressive blue that projects the mystical, luxurious image of Zeus, the god of the skies and weather.

Meteoric Brown

A strong, dynamic, thick brown color reminiscent of the natural power of a meteorite.

Diana Olive

An olive color wîth a composed ambiance that projects the image of Artemis ruling over Olive.

Ares Grey

A powerful grey color that is symbolic of the armor of the god of war.

Apollo Red

A red color that evokes the emotion of vigor as expressed by Apollo, the god of the sun, fine art, light and healing.

Neptune Turquoise

A deep blue suited for Neptune, the god of earthquakes, to rule the sea.

Pluto Beige

A beige color that expresses the wide, vast field of Elysium, a place for the heroic and virtuous .

Juno Grey

A modern grey with hidden warm, feminine softness in a gracious, simple form.

Whereabouts of the first production model Corolla

The first ever Corolla received tremendous attention as a revolutionary family car built by Toyota to be introduced to the world. The very first production model was celebrated wîth spectacular fanfare and ceremony as it rolled off the production line. However, no one knows the current whereabouts of this very first Corolla.

Members dont see this ad