January 7, 201214 yr comment_575950 Hello ladies and jellyfish, I have been trying to find info on what gearbox's you can use for a Rwd 4AGTE setup, that can handle a large amount of power. Common knowlege suggest's I use a supra gearbox with the suiting bellhousing, but this will not suffice for my needs. As fun as manual gearbox's are, I am on the quest to see if there would be a strong auto option. I heard somewhere that the original auto is alright, but it would most definantly need re-building, and beefing up. Plus, would the original auto sill need a custom bellhousing to suit the Rwd application? Are there places that make custom bellhousings? Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_575951 The original auto is a direct bolt up and yes it will need some beefing up. Report
January 7, 201214 yr Author comment_575956 The original auto is a direct bolt up and yes it will need some beefing up. Awesome! My dad reckons it'll be around 3k to beef the auto, so It's a bit depressing being on $200 a week Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_575959 Just realised you have a KE, thought you meant the original A series auto, you will need the AE71 A40D. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now