January 9, 201214 yr comment_576462 Hay guys I wanted to know if an 4agze lsd gearbox will bult straight up on to a ae82 chassis mounts??(box will be on a 20v if that helps) and if it has been done how does it go compared to the standard 5 speed levin gearbox?? Plz help Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_576465 I have never done it but from the info I have seen you need to use the AE92 GTZ rear mount. The standard 20 box would have been the C56, the C56 has a shorter ratio then the E58. EDIT: gear ratios for your convenience: C56: AE101 Silvertop 20v ((2nd generation) & AE111 Blacktop 20v)gear ratios: 1st: 3.166 2nd: 1.904 3rd: 1.392 4th: 1.031 5th: .815 final drive: 4.312 you can use c52 drive shafts in the c56 E58: ae101 4AGZEgear ratios: 1st: 3.214 2nd: 2.045 3rd: 1.333 4th: 0.972 5th: 0.820 Final: 3.944 Edited January 9, 201214 yr by Trev Report
January 9, 201214 yr Author comment_576476 Thanks for that atleast I now know it's very possible to drop one in Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_578071 Worth noting that the main advantage of the Supercharged box is the massive driveshaft size increase, which requires a larger drive flange in the front knuckle. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now