Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uni Joint For Ke50

Featured Replies

Hey Peeps,

I need a uni joint for my KE50 - and I am not sure if it's the same a a KE55 one, but I have been running into this problem..

Other parts that I have bought for my KE50/55E which I have ordered as standard 'KE55' parts, they've not fitted, or they've needed minor modifications..

So I want to make sure I get the correct universal joint..

Can anyone help as to where the best place might be to get one from in Adelaide (or anywhere in Australia - I am happy to pay postage).

Cheers,

 

KJ Mibus.

What diff does it run? a KE30 jap or a KE55 Borgy?

Try Universal Joint Part Number "K5-A517"

 

I've had to replace that many of the bastards in the wagon. The part number is lodged in my brainparts.

Edited by SLO-030

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.