Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matty'S Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

Where on the coast are ya? I'm down in Beerwah. Should catch up.

 

Hey mate...sorry I was meant to come around and have a look at those slanty front panels but have been fairly busy...I live in Palmwoods but I know a couple of people out in Beerwah. I know a few people who work at the pub there and I used to work at Palmy's which is owned by the same guy...

I'm generally around that way just drivin, or the pub

  • Author

Ahh thats alright...I need to curb my expenditure on things I don't really need and focus on getting this bad boy on the road haha...its so hard to do with so many things for sale in the for sale section haha...Anyone else on here from the coast? I have seen a few beige E7's getting around chevallum..forest glenn area...one of them quite low on 15's with a few primer spots on it...

Edited by matt_ae71

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Small update...but no lovely pics....Bought a second hand rack and installed it along with new rack ends and new tie rod ends. Steering feels fantastic now! My old rack really was well and truely rooted...

 

On a bad note...getting pretty stuck financially...It really is far-ked having two unregistered project cars at one time....especially when you have uni to do and only earn about 200 dollars a week! For this reason I am contemplating selling the old spirit...Not 100 percent certain yet whether or not to make a for sale thread...but if anyone is interested swing us a PM and make an offer....sell as is with the hayashis plus I will throw in the Nardi and TE72 wing mirrors and a spare set of old struts you can play around with etc etc...

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.