Ke70Kids Ae71 -

ke70kid

thanks champ, but i guess no good taking offence after having a sus of your blue ke70 with red detail ... ur taste isnt really some thing to go by, but you are only 16 so what do i expect.

don't take it the wrong way, look in most threads including mine you'll see the overrated word.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh thinking off putting the original stripe back on, was gonna do the motor but decided now all original as they are getting so hard to get hold of. especially being a ae71.

just has a sus of yours ben, very impressive. looks like to be in the same condition as this one. I'm impressed.

yeh ive had another 8 rollas over the time and i was planning on buying another to mod but with the condition its in i don't think i can

i think i might just totally rebuild the motor and go all original .. maybe just some wheels

i really have mixed decisions right now !!

I do recall some of the other cars youve had, particularly the metallic green slant front. What mechanical work does the 4ac warrant, just a bit of a freshen up maybe? The standard mags look almost chrome in the photos which set it right off. What wheels would you consider for it?

It does become mind boggling regarding what you want to do it, the joys of cars.

not taking it the wrong way mate, people who are 16 with no license should just keep there opinions to them selves .. .thats all

i don't take offence, its just like a giant sign pointing to that knob saying I'm a tosser every time i now see him post :y:

*sigh

If you write the word m.i.n.t (i am putting dots so it wonk get changed) the forum will automatically change that word in a post to 'overrated'.

Overrated < I just wrote m.i.n.t without the dots

the same as if you swear , ʞ©$ɟ , < i just wrote that but the right way up and spelt right.

Get it? No one is hanging shit on you

oh hahahahaha i get it now haha

damn i feel so bad now ...

i havent been on here in so long and had no idea that the mods would make it do that

its pretty stupid thing for the mods to do really but hey they run the show don't they

Edited by ke70kid

It is because the term m.i.n.t has been overused and used for cars which are far from m.i.n.t.

Hell I wouldn't call this m.i.n.t - clean yes but I'm betting my first born on it being resprayed at some point in time ;)

Nice pick up - AE71 CSX is the top of the pops!!!