Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1979 Te38 Electrical Mystery Item Please Help Identify!

Featured Replies

So I have been tearing into my 79 corolla wagon and ran into this item. Whoever got a hold of this beat the tar out of it, wrapped it in a roll of electrical tape and left it plugged in inside the engine bay. Of course the car is giving me all sorts of funky charging/alternator light issues and I really hope the 2 are related because I looked into the electrical schematics and I got lost quick!

 

I thank all of you in advance!

post-15405-0-41941900-1327746049_thumb.jpg

post-15405-0-42857200-1327746065_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thank you sir! I swear trying dig out reliable info from the internet is like pulling teeth without novacaine. All I need now is a build thread.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.