Lpg On 7Agte

shayden

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i installed a thrust washer the wrong way around, which resulted in it wearing out rather quickly and dropping into the sump.

we also had issues with valve bounce when on the rev limiter, but the gas setup was great :)

• 2 weeks later...

i installed a thrust washer the wrong way around, which resulted in it wearing out rather quickly and dropping into the sump.

we also had issues with valve bounce when on the rev limiter, but the gas setup was great :)

got qouted 1300 off rapid flow still need to call him to find out all the details but 1300 is full kit so shuld be ok as i still get a rebate hopfully :)

what brand kit is that?

to me its gotta be GRA or injection...

not too sure but sounds like the GRA, goin thru rapid flow.. rekons itll do 30 psi easy he use them on falcons apparently soo ill see wen i go there we've only spoken over the phone.. injectoin will be good but wuld need an ecu.. and apparently u gotta let it cool down before refilling if u run the tank dry not too sure only over heard a convo my boss had the other day..

gettin closer now jus needa get my bloody motor donee need more time! :bash:

Edited by shayden

nice, is that supply and fit?

nah i think its jus supply but i culd be wrong i remember him sayin he dyno tunes them too soo not too sure, i wuldnt mind fittin it as id proberly do it at work :) hoist makes ur life 100x easier :) what car hav u got?

check my sig, 2 door ke70

i can sell you what i was running if your interested, for alot less than 1300...

I'm not tooo keen on buyin some parts i wanted to get a bolt on kit.. plus i get the rebate.. but list what u hav i mite convert my hilux to gas.. cheers

its more or less everything you need.

whats included in his kit?

should be able to get the rebate even using parts

i did with mine and i already owned my tank, bought my own kit, and all i needed was reciepts for the fitting to prove it had been fitted to the vehicle.

never hurts to look into it :)

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/arowland2/spare%20parts/GRA%20and%20te72%20struts/

also got the old flexy lines, but you would be better off using new, and i doubt he is selling lines of the right length etc, but i might be wrong.

cheers, andy

its more or less everything you need.

whats included in his kit?

should be able to get the rebate even using parts

i did with mine and i already owned my tank, bought my own kit, and all i needed was reciepts for the fitting to prove it had been fitted to the vehicle.

never hurts to look into it :)

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/arowland2/spare%20parts/GRA%20and%20te72%20struts/

also got the old flexy lines, but you would be better off using new, and i doubt he is selling lines of the right length etc, but i might be wrong.

cheers, andy

wow ur cars awesome i love the 2door ke's was it hard gettin everythin to line up ?

umm with ur kit the convertor do u knw what kinda boost it can handle? and what size is the throttle body.

His kit includes lines pipes T/B convertor and tune... ive got my own tank

thanks

i can give you the lines, its your choice if you use them.

you would have to see if he would sign off on it with second hand lines being used.

its a GRA converter so will handle the typical 25-30PSI, as with the mixer

Theres good info out there from GRA, ive got an old PPS about it all, they then decided to not actually specifically state its for turbo use as the mixer uses a o-ring seal on the throttle butterfly pivot, so was a possibility of leaking mixed LPG into the bay, very very unlikely though...

everything to line up in which way? if you mean panels, its a genuine LHD 2 door from the states, so it was hard getting it here and registered, but the panels already lined up.

If you mean the engine etc, I'm good at tetris ;)

i can give you the lines, its your choice if you use them.

you would have to see if he would sign off on it with second hand lines being used.

its a GRA converter so will handle the typical 25-30PSI, as with the mixer

Theres good info out there from GRA, ive got an old PPS about it all, they then decided to not actually specifically state its for turbo use as the mixer uses a o-ring seal on the throttle butterfly pivot, so was a possibility of leaking mixed LPG into the bay, very very unlikely though...

everything to line up in which way? if you mean panels, its a genuine LHD 2 door from the states, so it was hard getting it here and registered, but the panels already lined up.

If you mean the engine etc, I'm good at tetris ;)

haha i mean the hingers n locks and what not haha I'm guess u jus closed the door place the pillar n made note of wer it sat.. mmm i was thinkin about jus welding shut the rear doors too much muckin around imo n duznt look as good as the real 2doors haha., and PPS ??

PPS = Power point slideshow

did you read through the end of the thread? or atleast look at the pics? :P I ended importing a genuine 2 door, whole car, no bullshit haha

lol i read first 3 n last 3 i saw a blue 2door on the trailer thats the real deal I'm guessin haha ;)