Clueless! Ke70 Wagon Help!

x744

Hey guys, i know next to nothing with rims, and tbh i want something that looks along the lines of superlites or, rota RB's and i was wondering what size rims should i get?

The front of the car is 350mm from the bottom of the guard to the exact centre of the wheel, and the back is 335mm. Also, the back is banana springs or whatever u call them, and if i should lower it, by how much and how would i go by doing this?

Is there anything else you guys would like to know before you give me any advice? thanks in advanced!

IMAG0179.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I would go for a 14" wheel, 15's just look too big to me, but have a look on google at some pictures. And 7" wide is safe, 8" may need a bit of guard flaring

As for lowering it, some people will put lowering blocks in the back, which spaces the leaf spring down, and pushes the diff up towards the car. But, the best way IMO would be to get the leafs reset, or flattened out a bit. Do a bit of research on google about that one too, it might cost a bit. For the front, some people cut the springs, some people buy proper lowering springs, or you can convert the front strut assembly to coilovers, which lets you adjust the height you want the car too.

Thanks heaps guys, I'm gonna settle for 14x6.5 and get spacers if i have room for them, because the car is in such amazing condition, i don't want to modify it, I'm thinking of getting springs from the wreckers, cut a tiny tiny bit from the front and it should sit evenly:)