Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

78 / 79 Corolla Ad From Back In The Day

Featured Replies

I was working on a house in the middle of the Aussie outback and when we ripped up the lino there were some newspaper ads underneath and this ad was in there.

post-10597-0-46403200-1330991059_thumb.jpg

 

the corolla gods were smiling on me that day my friends :yes:

  • Author

I will see what i can do Philbey. :)

 

There were other ads as well but most were damaged :(

That is brilliant! I have some old Corolla ads from 78/79 and early 80s flaoting around :)

love that pic mate. would love a high res scan of it, if you could?

 

i took a pic of the one on Andy's wall while there the other day.

might put her in this thread, too

sorry if it hijacks the thread, but i figure it might be cool if they were in same place?

426833_3181752674510_1586494724_2662495_1626587903_n.jpg

I may as well add mine :) These are only Corolla, but I have corona, celica and cressida somewhere too.

 

79Toyotarangead.jpg

 

Corollawagonad.jpg

 

Corollaad81.jpg

 

Corollaad82.jpg

love that pic mate. would love a high res scan of it, if you could?

 

i took a pic of the one on Andy's wall while there the other day.

might put her in this thread, too

sorry if it hijacks the thread, but i figure it might be cool if they were in same place?

426833_3181752674510_1586494724_2662495_1626587903_n.jpg

 

Where's ke20? :hmm:

yeah mate. a few good ones missing hey

  • Author

I love all the old ads. Please feel free to add any more if you have them. :P

  • 2 weeks later...

Yeh those old ads are tops hey! I love seeing how much they cost back then and seeing how much people are charging for them now! Gee whiz, they havent depreciated much hey!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.