The New Ke55 Project!

the_ke55!

G'day all,

I've recently brought a ke55 rolling shell off another rollaclub member,

the shells in great nik, has a small rust spot on the back left door and a 1cm rust spot in the boot seal, easy fix :yes:

it has abit of crash damage to the right hand rear quarter panel which the previous owner fixed up abit, so apart from that the bodies in awsome condition :)

the plans for the car:

well I'm gonna start by fixing the rust spots and start looking for front quarter panels which i hope maybe someone knows of someone selling them?

plus i'll need a front end such as the lights which i wanna get from a ke30- the circle ones, grill, front and back bumpers bonet etc, if anyone knows someone selling these items it would be great help :)

the engine- ill probly get a stock 4k or maybe a 4age depending on money at the time haha, fu*ckin money!!

Interior will most likely all be stock

And by the way I'm new to the corolla scene so ill most likely need abit of help along the way from some rollalclub members :yes:

hope you enjoy my thread and whats to come :)

my internets not lettin me upload pics so theres 2 that i could upload, so ill try the rest tomorow

post-15829-0-66555200-1332210781_thumb.jpg

post-15829-0-47110400-1332213188_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Looks a bit of work ahead of you. Places for parts would be Pick-a-Part Campbellfield, and if you like a drive, Pick-a-Part Kilsyth. Andy's Autos in Campbellfield (Camp Road) is also a place that occasionally has some KE3x/KE5x corolla's for wrecking in there.

I noticed you're in Sunbury. Can I ask which area?

All the best with the Project. :)

Josh :cool:

No worries :)

Just google search pick a part Melbourne which will direct you to their parts list.

From the drop down box select the make and model and it will upload a listing of

Corollas at both yards starting at oldest from the top :y:

I done the old trick of phoning up but as they're in the office they can't tell you whats been pulled off the cars.

Edited by Ben-89

cheers buddy, yeh gonna be abit of work but a whole lotta fun :)

And thanks mate that helps out heaps i might call pick a part tomorow see what they have, and yeh I'm near boadman stadium, where abouts are you at?

We're up in the Rolling Meadows estate.

Keep an eye out on the pick-a-part website. They update it every thursday. :)

Cheers,

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

gday, just an update.

i sorta lost interest quick in the 55 due to not being able to find any front quarters or bonnet or anythin that i need! and still havnt had any luck :(

but i was just lookin at cuzzo's project 55 build and found a pic on his page for some inspiration thanks buddy ;)

So yeh gonna keep lookin out for some parts and engine n shit,

If anyone knows of anyone sellin parts for a 55 or 30 please let me know,

thanks, jesse

post-15829-0-56329900-1332926987_thumb.jpg