March 29, 201214 yr comment_593447 hey guys ard girls, just a few quick question, I'm in the middle of rebuilding my ke20 and I'm wanting to purchase some RS watanabes. just wondering what i could fit under the gaurds size wise. was considering 15x7 with 21+ offset. wondering if i could run these or even 15x 7.5/15x8 cheers, tom Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_593449 A few answers Here If that fails, out comes the tape measure! Edited March 29, 201214 yr by Doogs Report
April 10, 201214 yr comment_596459 I have 13x7 & 13x6 +10 with stock guards now i have 1.3 deg camber i could easy fit a pair of 7's up front. If i was buying new i'd get the 14x7 +8 B type watanabe i assume they would fit nice with a rolled guard with 185 60's Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now